Whooo, OFFICE GIRLS (小資女孩向前衝) reunion! C:
According to his manager, Roy Chiu rejected 18 screenplays this year, some of which were for ghost movies or horror films. Roy explained that it would be awful to always be in “that type of atmosphere” when filming, since he is afraid of ghosts. He also added that he wouldn’t be interested in playing vampires (which are a rising trend abroad), since in Eastern culture, vampires are considered zombies.
Roy shared some of his ghost-related taboos when living in hotels:
- Do not live in corner rooms.
- Knock before entering the room.
- After opening the door, enter with your left foot first.
Reporters also reminded him of the following taboos:
- Flush the toilet when when you enter, because ghosts like to gather in bathrooms.
- Don’t put your shoes next to the bed, otherwise ghosts will take the opportunity to get onto the bed.
Roy Chiu at an event celebrating the release of makeup artist Kevin Chen's new book. Kevin is Roy's makeup artist and also works with A-Mei Chang, Elva Hsiao, and Na Ying.
Roy Chiu making egg rolls at a charity fundraising event for Syin-Lu Social Welfare Foundation. More photos at the source.
Roy Chiu advertising merchandise for Syin-Lu Social Welfare Foundation, where he will attend a charity fundraiser event on December 5th.
Roy Chiu for the December issue of S-POP (華流).
Wish me luck
(Roy went racing at Taroko Karting Land, where he won first place. Check out some photos here.)